4264Re: [ModelersCad] Integrated template sets

  • Gary First Name McKay
    Nov 6, 2012

      From: Bert Greeley <bert_greeley@...>
      To: ModelersCad@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, 6 November 2012 9:59 PM
      Subject: RE: [ModelersCad] Integrated template sets

      Gary writes -
      I have been developing methods of using integrated template sets to create
      objects in flat sheeting with projects in geodesics, rocketry, marble races and
      towers. See www.opensourcetemplates.wordpress.com/ The templates are published
      as copyleft .jpgs but can be overdrawn to create .xls or similar files.
      - - -
      Are copyleft jpegs anything like copywrong jpegs?
      Bert

      Well they do sometime copy wrongly across platforms - but do I take it you are not fmailiar with copyleft/creative commons etc or do you think I am misapplying?

      Gary
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic