4247Passing through....

  • Mike
    May 17, 2012
      sc_container sc_container@...
      [Moderated] May 17, 2012
      Been in CAD forever...from version 10 to Civil 3D 2011...and build scale miniatures...tell me there is a way to make a living combining the two!!!

      m.b.

      Some have found a way.

      One fellow told me a couple years ago, after he had been at it for a bit over five years....... Seemingly bringing out stuff he likes and wants, resulting in a small catalog of products.

      That he makes about $30,000 a month at it. Or at least his small company does so.

      I wouldn't mind being a small firm of one that made 20 percent of that as a second career.

      Mike Bauers