RE: [Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California] Glad to meet your acquaintance

  • Jeff Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
      Dave,

      I have some "S" standard gauge items. I run them at the Slim Gauge Guild
      Model RR Club. In fact we have increased the amount of "S" standard gauge.
      I mostly convert my "S" standard gauge items to run on Sn3. I am thinking
      about converting my SD60 to a BB60 for Sn3.
      Are you located in the LA area?

      Jeff Smith
      Lakewood, CA

      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2006
        --- In Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff
        Smith" <j.smith2@...> wrote:

        > Dave,
        >
        > I have some "S" standard gauge items. I run them at the Slim Gauge
        Guild
        > Model RR Club. In fact we have increased the amount of "S"
        standard gauge.
        > I mostly convert my "S" standard gauge items to run on Sn3. I am
        thinking
        > about converting my SD60 to a BB60 for Sn3.
        > Are you located in the LA area?
        >
        > Jeff Smith
        > Lakewood, CA

        Pleasure to be here, i'm in Torrance by the way. Current project is a
        conversions using a Bachman On30 mogul as the starting point, with a
        considerable amount of work invoved, for a SP Class E23 4-4-0 in
        standard guage. The more I explore S scale the more potential I
        discover with the Bachman On30 line.

        Dave