San Luis Obispo Railroad Museum HO Layout

  • Bob Schrempp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2013
      Dear Potential Railroad Modeler:

      As you may have heard, the restoration process at the San Luis Obispo
      Railroad Museum building is nearly complete.We are now initiating the
      interior displays including the model railroads and your name has been
      given to me as someone who might be interested in participating in the
      process. These railroads will be constructed in HO Scale with the
      scenery set in the early 1950s. Our agreement with the City requires
      that the model demonstrate the character and operations of railroading
      in San Luis Obispo and northern Santa Barbara counties.Modelers are part
      of the Central Coast Model Railroad (CCMR) which is a component of the
      Museum.

      A minimum of four hours a month is requested either as a docent or
      working on the models.Training sessions for those wishing to improve
      their modeling skills will also be provided. If interested, please come
      to _one_ of our CCMR start up meetings at 1942 Santa Barbara Street at
      the former Southern Pacific Freight House on either September 6^th
      (Friday at 7:00 pm) or September 7^th (Saturday afternoon at
      3:00pm).Questions? Email me at agmerriam @...

      Andrew Merriam, Superintendant

      --
      Bob Schrempp