Layout To Visit In Florida

  • Bob Chaparro
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      From time to time I run into model railroaders who live out of the area but like the idea of hosting a "tour".

      I was contacted by former Chatsworth and Vista resident Bob Rikeard, who now lives in central Florida. He lives about an hour's drive northwest of Disneyworld in Leesburg.

      He has a 1,200 sq. ft. HO layout with about 150 trains. Model railroaders visiting the area are invited to drop by.

      Give Bob a call at 352-638-9117.

      Bob Chaparro
      Moderator