33rd National Narrow Gauge Convention

  • wcbeverly
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
      The 33rd National Narrow Gauge Convention committee would like to invite you to visit our website http://33rdnngc.com

      The 33rd NNGC will be held August 28-31 2013, in Pasadena CA.

      Pasadena is rich in railroad history, all of the major rail lines serving California including the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway, Union Pacific, Southern Pacific and Pacific Electric "big red cars" were a part of daily life.

      +++
      Would you be interested in presenting a clinic?

      We are currently seeking volunteers to present clinics.
      http://33rdnngc.com/clinics.html

      If you are interested please contact Carl Heimberger at: clinics@...
    • wcbeverly
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2013
        I had a great time at the convention this year. I worked the Model and Photo contest room.

        I will be posting a lot of photos to my Flickr account, I took 510, so it will take a while to sort them all out. I created a Flickr set of some of the photo and model contest entries, I need to go back and fill in names.

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/23101722@N06/sets/72157635335791694/

        We had a great turnout at the contest room, the best that I have ever seen, about 300+ entries.

        These were taken in the modular layout room during the 33rd National Narrow Gauge Convention.

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/23101722@N06/sets/72157635330128985/

        More to come.

        Bill Beverly