Re: Los Angeles N-Scale Association/East Valley Lines

  • Bob Chaparro
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
      I received this from the club cintact person.

      Bob Chaparro
      Moderator
      +++
      We no longer use the name, Los Angeles N-Scale Association. The legal name of the club is East Valley Lines. I think at some time in the past someone in the club tired to jazz up the name without getting club permission.

      I also want you to know we tore down the old layout and we are in the process of rebuilding the layout. We have about eight scale miles of double mainline completed but no scenery.

      Jack Howland
      +++