Layout Tour #29 Materials Now Available

  • Bob C
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012

      Our twenty-ninth layout tour takes place Saturday, February 25. This will be a self-guided tour of five layouts in the High Desert area just north of San Bernardino . All five layouts are appearing for the first time on the group's tour program.

      By scale there will be four HO scale layouts and one On30 layout. This is a free event and you may bring relatives and friends.

      The details for this tour are available now in our group's Files Section.

      In the Files Section is a folder titled "Layout Tour No. 29". In this folder are Microsoft Word files containing schedules, locations, layout descriptions, two individual maps for each layout location plus one area map displaying all layout locations.

      Download these files for your personal use only. To protect the privacy and security of the layout owners, please to not distribute the map files to others.

      If you have trouble opening the files the problem is in your computer, your network or Internet provider. Please do not ask for computer help on this site. And please do not ask me to send you these files as my time is too limited to respond to individual requests. One of the concepts behind our layout tours is to keep things simple. The tour is paperless and without cost to you. This keeps matters simple for me.

      Persons taking this tour assume all risks and liability for their personal safety. Although I am the Moderator of this group, I am not responsible for personal loss or injury to those taking this tour.

      Be sure to check the Files Section and the group website the day before the tour to see if any changes to the schedule or layout lineup have occurred.

      If you cannot make this tour, more tours are planned including three Orange County tours in April and May, two San Diego County tours this summer and tours in the Central Coast and Ventura-Santa Barbara-Northwest L.A. County this fall.

      Bob Chaparro

      Moderator

      P.S. The Roundhouse Gang will host a swap meet in Highland ( San Bernardino area) the morning of the tour so you can visit the swap meet and head north for the tour on the same day.  There will be a separate post on the swap meet.