Re: Layout Tour 26 (Frank Kenny's Layout)

  • jrljrl1@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2011
      Yeah I was really dissapointed to see you were dropped. I have your site on my favorite list because you are modeling the same area I am (Tehachapi in HO). Oh well maybe next time. It was one of the best tours I have been on so far.

      Jim Lowery
    • jim ulmer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
        Hello Everyone,

        My wife and I visited five layouts on Saturday and very much enjoyed our outing.

        Thank you owners and club members for letting us see your train layouts.

        The excellent map, table of locations and times and the care in selecting layouts by Bob Chaparro are very greatly appreciated.

        Jim Ulmer