Layout Tour #21 - Central Coast Railroad Festival (San Luis Obispo)

  • Bob C
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      If you have an operating layout in the area around San Luis Obispo (from Paso Robles to Santa Maria) this is the final call to add your layout to Layout Tour #21.

      Tour #21 is part of the Central Coast Railroad Festival in San Luis Obispo on October 7-11. We're looking for operating layouts in any scale (including garden railroads) in that area.

      If you have a layout and may be interested in participating in the layout tour or have any questions before committing to the tour, please contact me in the next week or so. If you know of a layout owner who may be interested, also please contact me or pass this message on to them.

      Contact me OFF LIST at:

      thecitrusbelt@...

      Festival Website: www.ccrrf.com

      Layout Tour #22 will be in the area from Upland to San Bernardino on November 20, 2010.

      Layout Tour #23 will be most of Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura Counties on February 17-20, 2011, as part of the Twenty-Sixth Annual Sn3 Symposium.

      Bob Chaparro
      Moderator