Fw: SP Chair Cars

  • Charles Short
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Chuck Short <cshort@...>
      To: Charles Short <chrls_shrt@...>
      Sent: Thu, July 1, 2010 10:08:14 AM
      Subject: FW: SP Chair Cars

      ------ Forwarded Message
      From: Chuck Short <cshort@...>
      Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 10:06:11 -0700
      To: Conversation: SP Chair Cars

      Hi all
        As a member of the Athearn team, I wish to defend the research that is done for our products. We take pride in doing thorough research on items like the 77- C series cars. Our sources include an extensive library of books, railroad company structural and paint scheme blueprints, historical group publications, magazines and photograph collections from all over the country. Our in house photo collection numbers in the thousands. Many of which Craig Walker took, personally, over the last 40 years. We appreciate constructive criticism and like to hear these thing first hand, before websites are filled with misinformation about our products. If you think we made a mistake, let us know, directly, so it can be corrected or defended. Thanks for your support of our products.
      Chuck Short
      Athearn Trains