Layout Tour #18 (October 31) Materials Now Available

  • thecitrusbelt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Our eighteenth layout tour takes place on Saturday, October 31. This will be a self-guided tour of eleven layouts Simi Valley-Santa Clarita-West San Fernando Valley areas. The Santa Susana Club's Swap Meet precedes this tour.

      By scale, there will be ten HO scale layouts and one G scale layout. The details for this free tour are available now in our group's Files Section.

      In the Files Section is folder titled "Layout Tour No. 18". In this folder are Microsoft Word files containing schedules, locations, layout descriptions, an area map showing the relative locations of the layouts and two individual maps for each layout location.

      Download these files for your personal use only. To protect the privacy and security of the layout owners, please to not distribute these files to others. This event is open only to members of the group, their families and friends, and persons invited by me. This tour is not a public event.

      If you have trouble opening the files the problem is in your computer, your network or Internet provider. Please do not ask for computer help on this site. And please do not ask me to send you these files as my time is too limited to respond to individual requests. One of the concepts behind our layout tours is to keep things simple. The tour is paperless and without cost to you. This keeps matters simple for me.

      Persons taking this tour assume all risks and liability for their personal safety. Although I am the Moderator of this group, I am not responsible for personal loss or injury to those taking this tour.

      Be sure to check the Files Section and the group website the day before the tour to see if any changes to the schedule or layout lineup have occurred.

      If you cannot make this tour, more tours are being planned.

      If you wish to open your home layout for an upcoming tour, please contact me off list.

      Bob Chaparro
      Moderator