RE: [Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California] Operation on LA-OC Layouts

  • Sean Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      Operations are held once a month on the first Tuesday night (I think).

      As I said, we have to work some bugs out with the new DCC system before we
      get back to operations.

      I included our club president in this message. He should be able to get
      back to us with more details.

      Let me know off-line, the next time you are in town, so we can get together
      for lunch, etc.

      Take care,

      Sean Martin, Vice President
      Twin Imaging Technology, Inc.