Re: New Hobby Shop- Temple City Trains & Toys

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2007
      I stopped by the Temple City train store today and met the owner
      Bill. Seems to be a real nice guy. He is working on his dream to have
      a train store.

      He is trying to get kids interested in the hobby by building a layout
      in the store that kids can run their trains.

      His inventory is growing and he can order items if he does not have
      what you want in stock.

      Lets support our local hobby shops.

      Bill

      --- In Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California@yahoogroups.com, "Bob