September 23 Layout Tour Schedule & Maps Now Available

  • Bob Chaparro
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      The details for this free tour are now available in the group's
      Files Section.

      This will be a self-guided tour. While the seven layouts are within
      reasonable driving distance of each other (See the Tour #4 Area Map
      file.), car pooling is recommended.

      One of the concepts behind our layout tours is to keep things
      simple. The tour is paperless and without cost to you. This keeps
      it simple for me.

      In this group's Files Section is folder titled "Layout Tour No. 4".
      In this folder are Microsoft Word files containing schedules, layout
      descriptions, hours of operation, maps and directions. Download
      these for your personal use only. To protect the privacy and
      security of the layout owners, please to not distribute these
      documents to others. This event is open only to members of the
      group, their families and friends, and persons invited by me. This
      tour is not a public event.

      Please do not ask me to send you copies of these documents as this
      is very time-consuming, and the time I have available to operate
      this site is limited.

      Please do not request my help in downloading the Microsoft Word
      documents. If you have problems downloading the documents, the
      problem probably is within your PC's operating system or with
      your internet service provider.

      Please follow the "Visitors' Guidelines" file posted in the Tour
      Folder.

      Persons taking this tour assume all risks and liability for their
      personal safety. Although I am the Moderator of this group, I am
      not responsible for personal loss or injury to those taking this
      tour.

      Please be sure to consult this site in the days leading up to the
      tour for any changes to the tour schedule.

      I hope to see many of you on this tour.

      Bob Chaparro
      Moderator