Re: zach

  • Laurie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 1999
      Anne-

      I really feel for you and wish there was something I could do. I am glad that Zach got a pass to go to
      the zoo. Those kinds of things really help. I remember Shawn asking the doctor for permission to go to
      the hospital cafeteria for a change of scenery.

      I'm glad that they are doing all the testing while he continues to be an inpatient. Once you get home,
      maybe you can settle down there without a million doctors appointments and tests.

      Great going Sammy. I'm glad he and the girls are doing well. How are you holding up?

      I will continue to keep you folks in my thoughts.

      Laurie