Re: [Mito] For those with children on IEPs

  • Catherine Slichenmyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      I love, love, love it!  Is this an original or did you find it somewhere?  and  Would you mind if I shared it with some special ed teacher friends?  They would  get a hoot.
      We've been doing IEPs for 10 years and it never changes, you can never get it right because they keep changing what you have to do.  At least they don't make me cry -- anymore!
      Cathy Slichenmyer
      Charlie 17 mitochondrial ataxia
      Maggie 14 not tested

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009

        I loved it!!!  I even printed out and I am going to tape it to my bathroom mirror~~ we are diong our testing right now!!  New IEP to follow the diagnostics meeting next week!!

        Keli

      • Rhonda Bond
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009
          That's awesome! Thanks for posting it!-