Re: [Mito] Thank you

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      No news on the baby as yet. Jasen and I are thinking of IVF again it is soooo expensive and I don't know if it is within our budget at the present. After paying $2500 to have mt tubes untied I really don't know well we will talk about it again.

      Please keep your fingers crossed and pray for me.

      Hugzzz Mel