Re: Elevated pyruvate

  • mitowolf
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2008
      --- In Mito@yahoogroups.com, Tammy Martin <dtmartin628@...> wrote:

      > We have had this as well and the labs were drawn correctly. We were
      told that the level our kid's pyruvate was elevated was real and not a
      lab error. It is also listed as part of their lab evidence of the Mito.
      > Tammy

      the UMDF website and all the mito information states that a elevated
      pyruvate in the absence of a elevated lactate means nothing . even if
      drawn right. you must have a elevated lactate with the elevated
      pyruvate for it to be significant.