Need your vote...

  • ffwife73
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      I Need your help to vote for my son, Ian, as the cutest 6 year old in
      our town. I know I'm partial because I'm his mom, but he really is
      adorable.

      Our local radio station is doing a cutest kids contest. I know this
      doesn't sound like much, but wait...it is. There are some huge
      prizes to be won (i.e. 4 movie passes, dinner for 4, silver portrait
      locket, 10 VIP box seats to a motorsports park, $250 portrait
      package, 4 passes to a local theme park, etc.) and if (when) he wins,
      we will be raffling them off at our annual charity softball
      tournament that helps benefit my son's medical expenses, other mito
      kids, the UMDF, along with promoting awareness for mito. The voting
      dates are 8/1/07 - 8/5/07. Go to http://itm2055.com/home.php to vote.
      He is in the "Ages 5-7" group and then he SHOULD be the 8th kid down
      on the left column, but go by his number( 29-403-0015 ). Everyone
      can vote once per day per computer for the dates listed.

      It won't cost you anything but your time. Thanks for your support!!!!

      Erin
      Mom to (now) 6 y.o. Ian with Complex I & III
      www.caringbridge.org/visit/hopeforian
      http://itm2055.com/skin/graphic.php?sectionId=176&contentId=657634
    • nena1294@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
        AOL Email
        VOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        OH AND BY THE HE IS ADORABLE

      • Mom2JettandJude
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
          erin,
          i will try to remember to vote daily!  i hope he wins.
          julie
[...]

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        • loerco333
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
            Hi Erin,
            Voted!! He is very adorable, and fortunate to have a loving
            and caring mommy. Blessings, Joni H.--- In