Umdf information

  • mitooggo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 1:08 AM
       Hey guys I was trying to access the UMDF site through AoL and it says it doesn't exist.  I put in WWW.UMDF.org  anyone know what is up and why the site  won't come up?

      Thanks

      Karen O

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • kckoury
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 6:05 AM
        I have had the same problem this weekend. They've had a few glitches
        on their site (text overwriting and the like), so I am presuming that
        the site is down for maintenance, but I really don't know. What's
        important is that you have the right URL, and you do: www.umdf.org

        Christy Koury