Reminder - Weely MDA Chat Summer Schedule

  • Mito@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 1, 2005

      Weely MDA Chat Summer Schedule

      Date: Sunday, October 2, 2005
      Time: 9:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      We will not have regular weekly chats thru the summer months.
      The next regular weekly chat wiil be on September 13th. There
      will be two special chats during the summer at the regular time.
      More announcements will follow.

      Dr Gropman - July 12th
      Dr Enns - August 23rd.

      I cannot delete the other two calendar messages as the system
      won't allow me to do this. I'm very sorry.

      Alice
    • Mito@yahoogroups.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 6, 2005

        Weely MDA Chat Summer Schedule