RE: [Mito] overnight feeds

  • Carrie Jones
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005

      We had been considering starting Grace on night feeds to help with her hypoglycemia, but decided not too because the risk of potential side affects.  Her GI told us that it is very possible for her to get "full" during the night and her daytime appetite would decrease.  Since we only use her g tube for fluids (when ill) and medication we did not want to run the risk of her needing the feedings during the day since she does eat great during the day.  (O.K sometimes with the help of appetite stimulants, but it is still eating.)

      For her we have still not found any great alternitive to get her to sleep through the night.  At least she is pretty easy and wakes to get a drink of milk or something then goes right back too sleep.  I have a 4 month old too, who doesen't sleep through the night yet anyways, so there is no chance of me sleeping anyways. :)

      Best wishes

      Carrie

      Do you know all the things you can do with a Hotmail account? Click here!