does it hurt any one of you when its your peak days???? is it related to mito???

  • ayesha
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      hi all
      i last month when ovulated had such an excrutiating pain , i mean i
      could barely sit or walk. i always used to have acne before periods
      but now i have them before my peak day. do u think this is also
      related to mito signs too?? i mean if i concieve now i will have
      mito babies. i will go for a baby in dec. i had a girl with probably
      mito she died last spring. i have prayed to god and he will give me
      a healthy baby i know. hopefully .
      thanks. ayesha
    • ilikemonstertrucks
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        I get severe ovulation pain as well... its actually pretty common...
        i actually wound up at the hospital once because they thought i had
        appendicitis it was sooo bad...
        I dont think it has any bearing on whether your baby will be a mito
        baby if you concieve that month... its actually a fairly normal
        occurence in women (normal... wow!)
        I hope you get your baby!!
        Keely