Re: [Mito]Dawn

  • LILQT4U1984@aol.com
    Message 1 of 55 , Oct 1, 2003
      Dawn,

          How GREAT to hear a good report!! What did you do to celebrate?? I was really getting concerned that I hadn't heard from you. Had I known you were going into see Cohen I would had you to plant a seed for me. lol Hope today is a good one for you! Allison
    • ayesha faisal
      Message 55 of 55 , Sep 20, 2004
        hello all
        i am planning on taking the DNA test , has any one done it and what were the results ??? did it show any pattern of you having a mito or gave any clue?????
        i want to have more babies and i am very horrified to have another mito child  dying as my last daughter passsed away .
        thanks
        ayesha

        Darla Klein <honeybear50317@...> wrote:
             She recently began taking Previcid but none of the docs have suggested
        anything else.

        Darla: mommy to
        Asenath (4) Mito, CNS Vasculitis, strokes, migraines, seizures, G-tube,
        hypotonicity, disautonomy,SID, dev. delays, asthma, chronic vomiting...
        Zipporrah (10 mon.) Mito, strokes, SID, GERD, 100% G-tube fed, asthma, trach
        issues, disautonomy, hypo & hypertonicity, migraines, possible seizures,
        dumping syndrome...
        Luke (16), Leah (14), Rachael (12), Isaac (10), Tirzah (7), Kezia (3), &
        Marquis (2) (some with Mito symptoms)