Re: [Mito] steph

  • PINE LAKE TOWNSHIP
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      Deb,

      Worried about ME! My oh my-we all are so well trained to "worry"!

      Dear Ada was sick again with..., the flu? Not sure lots coming out both
      ends. The rest of us are once again healthy. No one else got "it". Dear
      hubby said the "Mito" words out loud in relation to Ada, Amazing! She
      slept and slept and slept. We are trained to be concerned about so many
      things. So we're continuing the balancing act of waiting and watching
      with out being TOO worried. I think she may be developing a
      hypersensitivity to something at day care (air freshener maybe, laundry
      soap). She came home on Friday with three huge red spots on her face,
      under each eye and above her top lip. She's had mild redness before-never
      this inflamed. then she was sick that night. Connected, coincidental?
      Those two words. UUUgh!

      We are approaching the 6 month anniversary of Lily's death-the 12th.
      There is a part of my mind on "that". Seem like yesterday and so far
      away. I can't remember what she smelled like, I can't hear her voice and
      that makes me so sad that it's gone forever.

      But we are enjoying if you will the gift of "freedom" that she now gives
      us. We are going to be having a very large truck garden this year ( I
      didn't garden when Lily was with us), we are Maple syruping, we're going
      to have a lot of animals this summer. I've started a grief support group
      and a family support group for kids with challenges. The vaccine
      legislation. She turned our lives around from the direction we were
      headed as a family before she came to us-but now that she has left us we
      are not returning to our old ways. New ideas-new habits.

      It's funny how she may have had an energy disorder but she completely
      vitalized this family with her presence!

      Take care dear Deb-thanks for being a Worry Wart.

      Stephanie
      MOM to Red, Ada, Angel Lily

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com