Ex- Member coming back... Needing help

  • God Given :o) <dlincoln4395@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      If anyone remembers me... My dd has something wrong and the drs
      believe it is Mito... We lived in Mass and they said we needed to go
      to Atlanta for the tests... We moved to Ga in the town I grew up in
      down here and Katie improved drasticly... (I stopped chasing the dx
      after they ruled out CP and pursued Mito wholeheartedly... I figured
      I love Katie the way she is... I didn't need a name anymore.)

      She was doing sooooo well, I didn't see the need to put her through
      the heartache and all the tests anymore... It was like night and
      day.. She has NOT been hospitalized for anything Since Jan. 1 of
      2001. On July 4th of 2002, Katie, at the age of 4 was finally potty
      trained... She carried on for 6 months without any accidents... She
      did soooooo well.

      Well... things have gone greatly down hill. and I have sought advise
      from her Pediatricitian. We ran blood work and urine tests... No
      infection. She urinates on herself at least 3 times daily... She no
      longer goes BM in the potty. When she is ill, she gets a fowl odor to
      her urine... Very much Like amoninia. The dr cannot find anything
      wrong and it's almost like she cannot help it but there is no reason
      for this to happen. I have tried everything and I am lost...

      Is there anyone out there who knows how to help me with her?
      I am very frustrated and concerned... Her teacher is now poking
      because she thinks I am not doing all I can to help me child... There
      is NO reason for this to happen.

      Thanks...
      Love in His Love and Mine
      Dorothy