Re: [Mito] Cleveland Clinic Guest House??

  • Messinger
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
      Denise,

          The Guest House is excellent, and worth the money if you can afford it. The hotel is clean, the service is great, there's a good deli restaurant that you can get to from inside the hotel, they're close, and they're accustomed to working with sick or disabled guests.
          If the Guest House is too expensive, I recommend visiting the Clinic's Visitor Information Page, which has links to Hosipitality Homes of Cleveland, and this site with info about other area hotels.

      Hope this info was useful,
      Adam