Re: [Mito] Could use some advise/constipation

  • The Coopers
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2001
      Just some input on the vitamin E...Dr. Cohen put Adelaine on
      vitamin E 1 1/2 years ago and she is still very prone to
      constipation. Our best success comes from lots of water
      (she gets 40 ounces per day) and several ounces of prune
      juice per day. I'm not trying to be discouraging...I just
      think our kids all respond differently. We use liquid
      vitamin E which I can get locally or online at
      vitamins.com. Good luck to everybody dealing with this
      issue!!

      Julia

      --
      Julia Kailing Cooper