Re: [Mito] Re: dizziness,headaches

  • diane neuman
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 3, 2013
      Ty Cindy!  Interesting isn't all, it would be more interesting if everyone wasn't suffering though!

      I am with you, I find Epigenetics  very interesting- I read one book(and a few articles) but that is about as far as I have gone trying to learn more.. In the book they talked about a village they studied and how the village had suffered a famine.  4 generations later, all the offspring carried unique mutations from the famine- so amazing!   Hopefully that will help them unlock what is making all of us so sick!
      Abby had a couple years where she could eat so much- almost all the allergies/reactions disappeared.  Then suddenly at puberty they all came back plus some- I am sooo hopeful if we just keep being very very careful, these allergies will disappear again!  Thanks for the encouragement- optimism and hope are the best tools I have as a Mom.

      Thank you so much for the link- I am an article junkie!  :-)

      Diane

      http://mitochondrialdepletionsyndrome.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 3, 2013
        Hi Dianne,

        I have not read any books on epigenetics, but a lot of articles.
        We, as well as our ancestors, are/were affected by diet, chemicals, food additives, stress, abuse, antibiotics, vaccines, heat or cold, lack of sunshine, and more. The FDA is now interfering with feces transplants, which show promise, also worm therapy.

        Vitamin D is showing promise for autoimmune diseases, along with A, K2, magnesium, and some other nutrients as well as adding natural fats.

        I have read some say folate mutations can lead to many being more "allergic" to foods, and being more sensitive to chemicals. I am sensitive to chemicals, and show some allergic reactions at time from wheat.(I avoid it, as its nutrition is poor, and there seem to be too many problems associated with it) Now some foods such as eggs, and natural fats, I sometimes had at times some queasiness, but I stuck with those anyway. Some say this is just a healing reaction, meaning they are helping your body get rid of toxins. At any rate, I felt those were too nourishing to give up. They do not bother me now. Thanks for your encouragement also.

        Cindy C
        --- In Mito@yahoogroups.com, diane neuman <neumandiane@...> wrote:

        > Ty Cindy!  Interesting isn't all, it would be more interesting if everyone wasn't suffering though!
        >
        > I am with you, I find Epigenetics  very interesting- I read one book(and a few articles) but that is about as far as I have gone trying to learn more.. In the book they talked about a village they studied and how the village had suffered a famine.  4 generations later, all the offspring carried unique mutations from the famine- so amazing!   Hopefully that will help them unlock what is making all of us so sick!
        > Abby had a couple years where she could eat so much- almost all the allergies/reactions disappeared.  Then suddenly at puberty they all came back plus some- I am sooo hopeful if we just keep being very very careful, these allergies will disappear again!  Thanks for the encouragement- optimism and hope are the best tools I have as a Mom.
        >

        > Thank you so much for the link- I am an article junkie!  :-)
        >
        > Diane
        >
        > http://mitochondrialdepletionsyndrome.blogspot.com/

      • klbernard
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 12, 2013
          Thanks Diane! Somehow I missed this last week, and completely forgot I'd even asked (so, a typical mito day, then!). Can't wait to check it out!