Re: [Mito] adult onset mito new to group

  • Rick3224
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2013
      Have you checked UMDF?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 22, 2013, at 1:48 PM, "megamom4768" <megamom4768@...> wrote:

      I was diagonsed in apr 2012 with mitochondrial myopathy. I can't find alot of info on adult onset. I have looked at mitoacton, mda, and mito research. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    • Vicki Moody
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2013

        yes it had more info than some of the others.
        I was diagonsed in apr 2012 with mitochondrial myopathy. I can't find alot of info on adult onset. I have looked at mitoacton, mda, and mito research. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

      • Melissa Pulsipher
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 23, 2013

          We have a group on google groups called maturewithmito. It is for adult onset or adults in general. Perhaps you could find more info.