adult onset mito new to group

  • megamom4768
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2013
      I was diagonsed in apr 2012 with mitochondrial myopathy. I can't find alot of info on adult onset. I have looked at mitoacton, mda, and mito research. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    • Rick3224
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2013
        Have you checked UMDF?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 22, 2013, at 1:48 PM, "megamom4768" <megamom4768@...> wrote:

        I was diagonsed in apr 2012 with mitochondrial myopathy. I can't find alot of info on adult onset. I have looked at mitoacton, mda, and mito research. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

      • Vicki Moody
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 22, 2013

          yes it had more info than some of the others.
          I was diagonsed in apr 2012 with mitochondrial myopathy. I can't find alot of info on adult onset. I have looked at mitoacton, mda, and mito research. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

        • Melissa Pulsipher
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 23, 2013

            We have a group on google groups called maturewithmito. It is for adult onset or adults in general. Perhaps you could find more info.