Fw: A question

  • Wendy Bauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Wendy Bauer <wbauermitotony@...>
      To: 9p Minus <9pminus@...>; Patty Duffy <9pminusinfo@...>
      Sent: Sat, October 2, 2010 10:48:28 AM
      Subject: A question

      Dr. Kerr from Cleveland and now most of his doctors are saying that alot of the issues we are dealing with are with the gene deletions from his chrosomal deletion and not with chromosome itself but the genes. Do you know where I can find specific information about the genes that my son has deleted out and what issues those genes can cause?

      has deletion 9p21.3-9p21. 1 approximately 5.2 Mb in size. This deletion contains at least 5 genes including IFT74, LINGO2, PLAA, TEK and TUSC1.