Re: [Mito] Sarina

  • Lee Collins
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      That's awful! Both of you will be in my prayers today.
      Hugs!
      Lee

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010

        Thanks,

        Just waiting to see when Ortho will fit her in.

        Heather
        Mommy to:
        Sarina-(Hodgkin's Survivor, CP, Spina Bifidai Occulta, Scoliosis, diabetes, ASD, Raynaud's, Failure To Thrive) & Elizabeth (diabetes) (11/8/96)
        Breanna- (diabetes,Epilepsy,CP, heart murmur)(10/8/01)
        http://www.caringbridge.org/pa/sarina/