Re: [mito_atlanta] Levocarnitine question

  • Engi
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 25, 2010
      I asked for liquid Levo-Carnitine for both myself and my daughter. It is also flavored. It is much more tolerable this way.

      On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 8:31 PM, Pattie Curran <catholicmomof3@...> wrote:

      > Those of you whose kids are on L-Carnitine how do you get them to
      > take it? Holy crap! It smells like dead fish and I am supposed to
      > get both boys to take 4 in the morning and 4 at night. Just picked
      > it up today. The pharmacy had to order it. It is not coated,
      > either. Joseph is freaking out. I am sure it tastes like it smells.
      >
      > Peace be with you,
      > Pattie

    • girlchristian
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2010

        Good word Pattie!!! NASTY!! Sums up the pills. Christy

        http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amybac/mystory

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEKw4Cul3Ak

        The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; the God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior. Samuel 22:2-3

        Thanks. We will definitely be trying to switch. The pills are nasty.

        Peace be with you,

        Pattie