Re: [Mito] Neuro stuff

  • michsull@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2000
      In a message dated 11/30/2000 10:26:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      wagm0707@... writes:

      << . He then stopped growing and gaining weight. We then found
      out he had adrenal insufficien >>
      Wendy:
      Nolan's adrenal (epinephrine) is elevated in his blood and his von Willebrand
      factor is decreased for his blood type. The heme we were dealing with
      suggested we test this when Nolan isn't sick. Well, at this point he isn't
      well and really hasn't been stable since early October. Do you or anyone else
      have any ideas on this? Thanks.
      Michele
    • Ginny581@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2000
        Wendy, thanks for all the info. on your baby boy.  Ryan has been through a
        lot, as have many of these angel children.

        Virginia, Emma's Mom (15 months, complex I)

        Virginia M. Buchanan