hey group

  • domenique-mcnally750@killowatts.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2006
      THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
      fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
      posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
      without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
      ppl 801 697-0461
    • Helene Remer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2006
        What has this message to do with the writings of Nancy Mitford?
        helenehamc@...

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • SUSI Banks
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2006
          Hi Helene

          Obviously nothing (to do with Nancy Mitford) it is junk email.

          I will forward it to Yahoo groups.

          Cheers
          Susi