1980's TV drama "Love in a Cold Climate"

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2006
      For those of you who are interested in a copy of the 1980's Thames
      Television production of "Love in a Cold Climate" there is now a
      chance to get it (and some other Mitford related goodies). A week ago
      I was contacted by an American video collector who has some
      interesting things on his shelves. I would forward email addresses of
      those who'd be interested to him. So give me a sign.

      Best regards,
      David.
    • Helene Remer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2006
        I would be interested to get the information.

        Helene Remer

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • ndesimon
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
          This might be old news to some, but thanks to IMDb, I found that the
          original 7 part Thames Television series is available on DVD for $40
          from a Canadian company called Maximus Video.

          www.rarevideo.ca

          http://www.rarevideo.ca/eShop/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=11

          It's a really great series, puts the 2001 BBC version to shame.

          Nancy