hello, I'm new here!

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2005
      Hi...
      there doesn't seem to have been much discussion here this year but I
      hope the group is still up & running? I got into Nancy Mitford's
      books a couple of years ago, and find her & her family so
      interesting. I look forward to meeting other group members soon!

      Diane xxx
    • Helene Remer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2005
        Nancy Mitford's books remain a joy, even after one is reading them for the 10th time.
        I wonder why they never successfully translated into movies/TV.  Everything I ever saw-a terrible movie called "The Blessing" which used almost nothing of the story except the title, and the BBC TV series of "Love in a Cold Climate" were just awful.  Any thoughts?
        helenehamc@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com