Just joined the group

  • helenehamc
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2002
      I have been searching for discussion based on Nancy Mitford's books.
      Does anyone want to talk about any subject? I will respond.
    • SUSI Banks
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 26, 2002
        Hi Helen

        Group is pretty quiet of late - but I'm happy to chat with you. Do you mean
        on-line?

        Cheers
        SUSI

      • metaneff@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 27, 2002
          Hello Helen and Susi,

          I too would love to chat about Nancy. I have been very quiet due to moving
          and starting a new job. Maybe we could all re-read one of her books or
          something?
          Lesa
        • Helene Remer
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 27, 2002
            So happy to hear from you.  I think I know most of the novels by heart, but would be delighted to re-read anything. How about "The Blessing" ? That is so quaint.

            Do You Yahoo!?
          • Helene Remer
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 27, 2002

              Ok-what time would be convenient for you?

              Helene

              Do You Yahoo!?
            • metaneff@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 27, 2002
                any time for me. Lesa
              • Helene Remer
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 28, 2002
                  Have to go out now-11:00Am on Wednesday.,  Will try to get back to you later this afternoon.

                  Do You Yahoo!?