searching for quotation

  • seth_douglass_roberts
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2002
      In the Masterpiece Theatre adaptation ("Love in a cold
      climate") Fanny says, "it's funny how a huge dinner makes
      you even hungrier the next morning". Is this taken from
      the novels? If so, where? I am an experimental psychologist
      who does research on weight control; this quotation is a nice
      summing up of a theory of mine.

      Seth Roberts
      Psychology Dept.
      University of California Berkeley
    • Carol Sorensen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2002
        love in a cold climate. its not too far into the book. (sorry -typing with
        bsaby on my shoulder)