hello , I am a new member

  • mtl650@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2001
      I have always enjoyed Nancy Mitford's books, and was glad to find
      that there is a group!
      I originally joined a NM group(through Yahoo clubs) and was sad
      that nothing ever was posted! So now, here I am!
      I first read Nancy Mitford when still in school(found Love in a Cold
      Climate in the library) I was immediately enchanted, and eagerly
      pounced on any other of her works that I could find.
      I went on to university and happily discovered some courses which
      briefly(all too!) touched on NM. I look forward to lots of fun
      discussions here! Mary