47366Re: [mh] IA7 Progress

  • H Plato
    Aug 24, 2014
      I must have missed the previous thread on this. Wow, Kevin you’ve done a fantastic job on this. I’m going to mount two iPad minis as I start to replace the audreys as they die. This is a much slicker and modern interface.

      I’ve just merged your branch, are you looking for feedback/suggestions?

      Do you know what to change to redirect browsers to the right interface? It would be good to know how to redirect say mobile safari, or a modern browser to the /ia7 interface rather than /ia5.
      On Aug 24, 2014, at 7:48 AM, Craig Lindholm <344clinton@...> wrote:

      A while back there was some talk about a new web interface called ia7. I tried it, and have basically switched to it full time as it seems to work really well on my tablets and phones. I have also noticed there is little discussion about it and the latest version on github doesn't even have it. What's the status on this web version? Has it been replaced with something better or is it simply a tried and failed experiment? I ask because ia5 is fine for laptops and desktops, but for phones and tablets.....it blows.

      Craig