47365[mh] IA7 Progress

  • Craig Lindholm
    Aug 24, 2014

      A while back there was some talk about a new web interface called ia7. I tried it, and have basically switched to it full time as it seems to work really well on my tablets and phones. I have also noticed there is little discussion about it and the latest version on github doesn't even have it. What's the status on this web version? Has it been replaced with something better or is it simply a tried and failed experiment? I ask because ia5 is fine for laptops and desktops, but for phones and tablets.....it blows.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic