47361[mh] Lynx10PLC multiple units/one function

  • agprimatic
    Aug 19, 2014
      Hi,

      I am starting up MH for the first time using my Lynx10PLC, and I've noticed
      a strange issue.

      When I send House/Unit and House/Function codes back-to-back from an
      external X10 transmitter, MH can parse it and act on the command.

      But when I send House/Unit, wait a bit (few seconds), then send
      House/Function, MH will return with an "Unmatched Incoming Data" error.

      I've seen some mention of Lynx10PLC having issues with multiple unit codes
      sent and then a function code, so maybe this is the same bug. All of these
      messages were from 6 years ago, so I don't know if anything was ever done to
      address this.

      Thanks,

      Ag Primatic