47351Re: [mh] crash after keypadlinc paddle press

  • Kevin Robert Keegan
    Aug 14, 2014
      Looks like you discovered a real oldie Jim.  If I am reading things right, this bug may have been introduced back in October 2013.

      I merged a simple fix into master that I believe should resolve this.  I don't use the presence monitor features though so I can't be sure if it functions as expected.

      On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 8:21 PM, Jim Duda <jim@...> wrote:
      I upgraded to the head of the hollie git-master this weekend.
      For two days in a row, I found that misterhouse would crash immediately after I pressed a paddle on a keypadlinc to manually shut off a light.

      Tonight, after pressing the keypadlinc button (with crash), I found this in the bottom of the log file, I don't know if it's related or not.

      <h1>Software error:</h1>
      <pre>Can't locate object method &quot;off&quot; via package &quot;Insteon::ApplianceLinc&quot; at /home/misterhouse/mh/bin/../lib/Insteon/BaseInsteon.pm line 3492.
      </pre>
      For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message
      and the time and date of the error.

      This is definitely new behavior since I upgraded this weekend.
      Very reproduceable.
      How can I help diagnose?

      Regards,

      Jim