      From: Johan Braeken [mailto:list.misterhouse.users@...]
      Sent: Mittwoch, 13. August 2014 15:00
      To: The main list for the MisterHouse home automation program
      Subject: [mh] Text to speech software

      Hi there,

      I'm currently building a new MisterHouse server from scratch. It is Linux based.
      My old server has Festival running as Text-To-speech engine.

      I was wondering if it is still OK to install Festival for my new MH server or if there are newer/better TTS software recommendations to use in Linux.

      I only use it for small announcements, not very often, so I don't really want to spend money on it.

      Thanks in advance,

      Johan Braeken.