47339Re: [mh] help with Nest.pm

  • Joel Davidson
    Aug 12, 2014
      Thanks Kevin. This is what happens when you don't write any perl for
      a couple of months... Things are working now.

      One other question. I'm seeing this in my log from the nest code:
      Using the default of SSL_verify_mode of SSL_VERIFY_NONE for client
      is deprecated! Please set SSL_verify_mode to SSL_VERIFY_PEER
      together with SSL_ca_file|SSL_ca_path for verification.
      If you really don't want to verify the certificate and keep the
      connection open to Man-In-The-Middle attacks please set
      SSL_verify_mode explicitly to SSL_VERIFY_NONE in your application.
      at /opt/misterhouse/misterhouse_git/bin/../lib/Nest.pm line 254.

      Are you seeing this? I understand the message and the concern - is
      there something we should be doing differently? Thanks.

      Joel