46948Re: [mh] Yale Z-Wave support - $500 bounty

  • Chris
    Mar 7, 2014
      On 3/6/14, 9:56 AM, Nathan Stratton wrote:> I am offering a $500 bounty to anyone who can get Yale Z-Wave deadbolts
      > to work with misterhouse. It looks like there is basic Z-Wave support,
      > but it is not in git, I downloaded the missing ZWave_RZC0P.pm from the
      > link below. It sees my RZC0P, but that is about it.
      >
      > http://misterhouse.10964.n7.nabble.com/ZWave-perl-module-td18206.html
      >
      > -Nathan

      Hi Nathan,

      Save your money, buy a Veralite as your controller instead of the RZC0P. "http://getvera.com/controllers/veralite/" It is pretty easy to talk to using over http:  See "http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Luup_Requests#action" for some examples on how to do it.

      I used the RZC0P with Misterhouse years ago and it worked, but as new devices came out it just wasn't worth the headache.  The Veralite can work with Misterhouse, or stand alone.

      Regards,
      Chris
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic