      From: ctguess [mailto:ctguess@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 10:09 PM
      To: misterhouse-users@...
      Subject: Re: [mh] Success controlling TCP Connected lights

      at the risk of breaking some forum rules, you can check out the discussion at this link...  http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,22555.0/topicseen.html

      On Feb 28, 2014, at 4:36 PM, yonubear [via MisterHouse] wrote:

      Hi,

      I know I am new to the list but I am hoping some one can help me out I am attempting to integrate my TCP Connected lights into my existing automation system which I must say is not misterhouse based but this is the first references I have found to using the TCP Connected lights without there apps.  I am trying to figure out how to use the code you guys posted in Lua would anyone beable to help me with this?

      Thanks,
      Yonubear

      http://misterhouse.10964.n7.nabble.com/Success-controlling-TCP-Connected-lights-tp19316p19583.html

      To unsubscribe from Success controlling TCP Connected lights, click here.
      NAML

      Sent from the Misterhouse - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic